We can't publish a manuscript if it doesn't follow our guidelines!
We are unable to publish as a print-on-demand (POD) book:
- Generally, manuscripts with fewer than 30,000 words or more than 190,000
words, except at our discretion;
- Manuscripts that require color interior graphics or images;
- Manuscripts with embedded images;
- Manuscripts with scanned images at resolutions less than 300 dpi;
- Manuscripts that use TrueType fonts;
- Hate literature;
- Pornographic materials;
- Material that infringes on another's legal rights.
Please see our Publishing Agreement
Manuscripts that need extensive formatting require extra work and quality
assurance from our staff. Examples of extensive formatting include the use of
subheads, screenplay formatting, end notes, repeated indented quotations, and
so on. If you think your manuscript might require special formatting, please
We're happy to discuss your needs and possible solutions.