Our Print on Demand (POD) service means exactly what the name implies: we print
books as customers order them. We use state-of-the-art publishing technologies
to store and print your book, eliminating the need for large print runs and
warehousing and making your work immediately available online to booksellers
Looking for a sample of our printing quality? Click
to order one of the Fultus POD books online.
- Quick turnaround: Your electronic author proof arrives in a 7 days or less!
- Registration with the Bowker's Books in Print, Ingram and Baker & Taylor
databases and online bookstores including the Fultus
Online Book Superstore,
Amazon (US & UK), Barnes and Noble, Google Froogle, Google Book Search and more.
- Personal author's web site with the free downloadable eBook with excerpt
pages in the Fultus
- Your choice of book covers from a
of 10 templates for creation custom cover page for your book.
- Professional-quality printing technology:
- Acid-free, high quality paper
- 1200 DPI digital printing
- A full-color cover image.
- A full-color author photo.
- ISBN numbers (either you or we can provide them) and Bookland EAN barcode.
- A 5 (five) author copies of your book.
- Fultus online bookstore return.
- Paperback edition
- Hardcover edition
- Paperback and Hardcover editions
- Full Color Paperback Picture Book edition
- Start with a free online quote.
- Choose a cover from the Fultus
of 10 cover templates, or provide us with a custom cover.
- Provide an author photo electronically.
- Fill out the Fultus
to submit your manuscript.
- Fultus will create the layout of your electronic file, complete with the
cover, and will send the proofs to you as an Adobe PDF file by email.
- Review your electronic file and cover proofs and submit changes to us.
Errors that are not the fault of Fultus may be subject to corrections fees.
- Once you approve the final proofs, we will make your book available for
sale and ready for printing on demand.
In addition to our standard publishing packages, Fultus offers additional services to meet your specific needs, including:
- Expedited Publishing
- Interior images and tables
- Index Service
- Corrections service
- Editorial services
- Optical Scanning and OCR
- Professional Cover Design
- Paper Galley and Cover Proof
- Booksellers Return Program
- CD-ROM archive of the finished book
- Original production files
- Library of Congress Control Number
- US Copyright Office Registration
- Ingram Advanced Catalog Listing
- Bookselling & Marketing Materials
to learn more!
Click here for
POD Program Instructions.